We created the QUEEN BEE honey chocolate package in honor of hardworking bees and their holiday, World Bee Day. This year we are celebrating the whole week, from 20 to 27 May 2021.
Did you know that the UN declared May 20 Bee Day at the initiative of Slovenia? Where the beekeeping tradition is exceptional and caring for these diligent animals is particularly popular, the beekeepers’ association is also strong and active. And so we at Lucifer chocolate decided to prepare this package in support of Slovenian beekeepers and bees.
In the mega package Queen bee we have combined:
- a selection of handmade pralines with a floral aroma
- Honey bee bomboniere with honey
- crunchy, honey and salt enriched Honey bunny sprinkled chocolate
- honey milk chocolate sprinkled with pollen Sweets of Slovenia
- hazelnuts coated with honey chocolate (dream balls)
- two different granolas, coated with stevia chocolate, which with a top-quality honey mixture of flakes, nuts and seeds (and chocolate wrap) represent a healthy snack
We made all the honey chocolate masterpieces of the Queen bee package in our chocolate shop in Velenje from the best ingredients, by hand and carefully – and without gluten, excess additives, preservatives, dyes or flavors. Where possible, we use Slovenian honey and pollen (granola, sprinkled chocolate and honey pralines) and thus support local suppliers and domestic bees.
We will deliver this excellent honey-chocolate package to the chosen address with our Lucifer chocolate ‘sweet mail’. With your personal dedication, which we print out by hand for you, it can also be a great gift that will delight every beekeeper.